You may have noticed that we’ve been working closely with a UK-based group of teachers called The Curious Piano Teachers. On January 12, they’re hosting a free webinar to introduce teachers to Cadenza. The webinar will feature examples of students and teachers using Cadenza, and will also address the nitty-gritty details of setting up teacher and student accounts.
Here’s a more detailed description about what you’ll learn:
- Experience how Cadenza, an online notebook, helps motivate and guide practising between lessons.
- Learn how to set up Cadenza, step by step, so that all of your students can benefit from this free tool.
- Explore how Notemaker, an iOS app, works with Cadenza to give real-time feedback to students between lessons.
- Discuss how a mid-week check-in between lessons can give students a boost just when they need it most.
- Explore how to configure your studio business so that, as a teaching professional, you are compensated for a new way of teaching and learning.
There’s no limit to the number who register for this free webinar, and it will be recorded and archived for future use.